Thursday, July 23, 2015

My new Blythe custom, Blythe art Goblin doll Ryobi By Grenadine Supreme Proceeds Support Blythecon SF




Ryobi started life as Blythe doll, reimagined as a gorgeous orange 
goblin. Her body was designed using other action figure character parts 
and hand sculpted hands and feet. Her hair is a custom dyed faux fur
She is fully articulated at the shoulders, neck, hips, knees, ankles, and
 elbows. So she is perfect for photos. Her outfit was handmade by me and
 her coat is recycled from a vintage doll, it was a perfect fit. She 
includes her trunk and everything shown. The only thing unchanged on 
this doll is the eye mechanism. I very rarely sell my custom dolls most 
of the time I'm too in love to let them go. So don't miss this chance to 
own something truly unique. 
Only something as important as supporting 
BlytheCon San Francisco would get me to part with her

No comments:

Post a Comment